GENERAL DISCLAIMER

All the pics displayed in this blogs are from the author's private collection or just snapshots from his private movie collection. Whenever I use another web's or person's pics, it will be always mentioned.

Feel free to use the information or pics showed but please ask for permission or just remember to add the source wherever you use them. THANKS

Todas las fotos mostradas en este blog pertenecen a la colección privada del autor o son capturas de las películas de la misma colección. En caso de usar material de otra persona o web, siempre será mencionada su procedencia.
La información y/o fotos de este blog están a disposición de cualquiera, pero por favor pidan permiso para usarlas o al menos indiquen su procedencia. GRACIAS

jueves, 15 de marzo de 2012

NINJA THE MISSION FORCE 5: NINJA VIRUS

I should feel ashamed, really, very ashamed of myself. Since NINJA THE MISSION FORCE was premiered I have became lazier & I am updating this blog with Ed Glaser's effords. But the truth is NINJA THE MISSION FORCE is the hottest & the coolest ( what a paradox) show in the net right now.
Week after week we are amazed that NINJA THE MISSION doesn't lack freshness but it is more & more interesting & funnier at every new episode. It is very similar to what I felt everytime when I used to go to the video rental shop & I found a new ninja title from IFD or Filmark in my teen years.

Today's episode is shocking!!!! Terrifying!!!! See what it happens to John Travolta when the Ninja Science is used with evil purposes. To be honest, I have never enjoyed Travolta with a better dubbing work than the one in NINJA THE MISSION FORCE. Don't miss it & enjoy the show.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario